Remember the Mccully Heritage Project . . . click here to find out how you can include the MHP in your estate planning.
JOIN the Friends of McCully:
The Friends of McCully is a membership program that allows you to support the McCully Heritage Project through a donation to the project. Your annual membership contribution is tax deductible and directly supports the on-going projects at the MHP.
To join the Friends of McCully, download a membership form (pdf format).
Donate safely and securely online:
Benefits of membership:
- Directly impact the educational programs and events the McCully Heritage Project offers. Through an annual contribution, you are helping us educate landowners, school children, and community members.
- Receive newsletters highlighting the events and educational opportunities at the McCully Heritage Project.
- Receive notification of MHP events and other environmental education events in the area.
- Make a difference and feel good by supporting our grass-roots efforts toward land stewardship, environmental and community education.
- Every new member receives a small ‘thank-you’ gift as a token of our appreciation.
VOLUNTEER AT MHP: The McCully Heritage Project is looking for volunteers to help with upcoming projects and events and plan educational programs. Everyone is welcome to participate.
Volunteers are currently being sought to:
- help in the MHP prairie reconstruction plots;
- help plan and plant new native plant gardens;
- plan, plant and maintain an heirloom vegetable and pumpkin garden;
- plan and assist with educational programs;
- establish and promote a birding program;
- help with trail planning and maintenance;
- help with invasive/exotic species control.
NEW ideas, skills and project ideas are welcome!
MAKE A DONATION OR FUND A PROJECT:
The McCully Heritage Project is a non-profit organization. Monetary donations are greatly appreciated to fund programs at the Project and to help with upkeep and our stewardship efforts. In-Kind donations are also appreciated – please see our list of items that will help further our mission. Contributions made to MHP are tax-deductible.
MHP is currently planning some worthwhile projects that will benefit the Project and our visitors. These projects include building/enhancing a birding trail; planting an heirloom vegetable garden; replacing invasive species with natives; planting a native bird/butterfly garden. Contributions to specific projects are encouraged.
Contact the MHP director for more information.
|You can help the McCully Heritage Project every time you search the web. Click on GoodSearch and enter “mccully” as your charity.
Giveline.com is an online store created for the community-minded shopper, offering more than a million bestselling products including books, movies, music, electronics, housewares, gifts and more. Every purchase generates a substantial donation to MCCULLY HERITAGE PROJECT – an amazing average of 16% of store sales, sometimes as high as 33%. Giveline has great products, great service, and great prices – the only difference between Giveline and other major online retailers is that every purchase earns money for our organization. Check it out today, and if you decide to buy, remember that MCCULLY HERITAGE PROJECT will earn significant funds in support of our mission!